Sunday, January 08, 2006

Most likely, this will be my last post before returning to California. Sarah and I have continued to have a good time: we just got back from a great pizza place (where we try and frequent at least once a visit) in the next town over. Yesterday, we spent most of the day in Basel, Switzerland, doing my favorite thing in the entire world, shopping. Yeah, if it was opposite day. Remember opposite day? I don't, but I digress. I'm sure I have lots to say (such as how I don't like mustard, no matter where it's made, and how we saw a GIANT wild boar forraging on the side of the road), but I don't remember the majority of it. More from Orange County...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza in Europe. Does it taste like American pizza? Do you feel weird being on another continent? Did you eat any horses this time?

Max said...

It definitely tastes different: they cook it at a higher temperature than our laws allow. The other continent feels different, but not weird. No horses, that I knew of...