Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Alright, the picture parade is officially over, and real life begins anew. And when I say real life, I mean that Sarah has to go back to work, and I have to go back to not really doing anything. For the record, Sarah worked three days last week, so real life actually began last Wednesday, but I was so busy trying to finish my Christmas chocolate that I hardly noticed.

There was a frost advisory this morning in Orange County: it took the top spot on today’s news, superseding yesterday’s top story, wind. So little goes on here with the weather: the slightest threat to homeostasis is completely surprising. “What?!?!?!? You’re saying that WATER can FALL from the SKY!!!!????!!!??”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have had normal rain, freezing rain, and 4 inches of snow TODAY...sunny skies tomorrow. Cars in ditches, deer in road, and off to work we go.

Max said...

Ouch...

Max said...

Always remember that you asked for it. Always remember.