Thursday, December 22, 2005

My tongue is almost better, and I’ll bet you’re all very relieved. Fortunately, my back is on the brink of going back out. I think my body just can’t do without pain. I don’t know what’s going to happen when I’m 50.

In other news, Sarah is almost bursting with excitement over her impending vacation. According to her, the best part isn’t the trip to Germany. Last night, she related to me, and I’m quoting here* “What I most look forward to about vacation is not seeing the stupid faces of those stupid kids at that stupid school.”


*Not a direct, or even indirect, quote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, did you really say that awe-full thing...I love it!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Yes, a 50 year old body has its management issues...so, it is imperitive that you take ultimate care of your body NOW.