Thursday, December 15, 2005

I’m supposed to be wrapping Christmas presents. As you’ve probably discerned, I’m not. It would be exceedingly difficult to type and wrap at the same time, even if I could use my feet (I can’t). Plus, the keyboard would start to stink.

Sarah has her school Christmas party tonight (sort of: it’s actually just for the teachers in her program). I wasn’t invited. Some of you may be thinking, “Oh, he sounds sad; we should buy him something really expensive to make him feel better.” While I won’t argue that you shouldn’t buy me something costly, I will say that you needn’t feel bad on my account. I would have paid good money to avoid the unnecessary social interaction. As it turns out, I didn’t have to (something about her colleagues not liking my more odiferous parts).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Presents, we ain't got no stinking presents...Treasure of the Sierra Madras Christmas play

Max said...

I know what someone wants for Christmas...