Monday, December 12, 2005

I keep finding myself not having things to post about. I could repeat some comments about how stinking cold it is in here, but that’s been done. I could repeat some comments about how stinking cold it is in here, but that’s been done. I could repeat some comments about how stinking cold it is in here, but that’s been done. I could repeat some comments about how stinking co… whoa, I think there was some sort of glitch there: my brain apparently doesn’t function at temperatures below 60 degrees. That explains a lot about the thinking of Northerners (mainly, why they continue to live in places that do not naturally sustain life).

5 comments:

Fictional J said...

I just came across your blog and saw that you made a comment about "Northerners". Well, I don't know how far north you are thinking but where I live there is a lot of naturally sustained life even in the freezing cold. Without cold you don't appreciate heat. Without heat you don't appreciate the cold. We get both of the extremes up here in Minnesota. Oh, and just think of Empire Penguins and some seals that live in -70 C weather. Very smart animals.

Max said...

I'm from Michigan. We eat penguins and seals for breakfast. Literally. It's all we can find up there. On a side note, seals survive in cold weather because they're covered in fat, not because they are intelligent. Penguins are birds who fogot how to fly. Enough said.

2 bees said...

Such a naughty boy. And he used to be a nice little northerner.

Max said...

No.

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would hear you complain about cold after you moved to California...tisk tisk...is he ever happy?