Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The basketball team is looking pretty good. We have another game Thursday, and I think we’ll be able to put up a competitive effort. I’ve noticed that the guys, despite our loss, have a newfound confidence in their coach: they seem to be buying into the things that I’ve been trying to teach them. Maybe it was only losing by 9 to a team that killed them last year (and we could have won, had a few shots dropped and calls gone our way), or maybe it was my intoxicating power of persuasion finally taking over, but, either way, I think they’ve begun to listen…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

see post run see post not play defense see no post play if only the coach could play

Anonymous said...

What I really meant to say was see the Dec. 17th post...if only we could see the future we might not get our hope up too high.

Max said...

Quite true, though, about seeing the future.

Max said...

It will happen. If it doesn't, let's just say they'll be in really good shape.