Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Yesterday, I decided to play basketball. Normally, this type of decision wouldn’t be terribly noteworthy, but, if you’ll recall, I’ve been complaining about a sore back for a week. Be sure to note that it had been a whole week, so the risk couldn’t have been that great, could it have? So, off I went. I only played with about 70% intensity, for fear that I would die, but, as it turns out, I was fine. Strangely, my hamstrings are sore this morning; they’re not connected to my back are they?

4 comments:

2 bees said...

Why sure they are...don't you know the song? The hambone's connected to the backbone?

Max said...

Indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hey ifin you was with me I woulda been runnin' you inta the ground...ya wimp

Max said...

In the mortal words of Dr. Phil, "How's that workin' for ya?"