Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today Max and I were talking about college courses. When I reminded him that I had 57 more credits than he did, he actually accused me of "majoring in coloring". I took the higher road and ignored his comment (well, I may or may not have pushed him off the sidewalk as I ignored him, but whatever). But that got me thinking about all the classes that I wish I could have taken in college, such as "Beating the Administration Before They Beat You", or "How to Ward Off Angry Parents" or "Preventing Playground Equipment Theft" or "Winning an Argument with the Photocopy Machine". The best class would have been Time Management 101, but I think they just figured that was one of life's Pass/Fail courses. And with that said, it's time to start heading off to bed.

~Sarah

No comments: