Thursday, October 27, 2005

Someone pointed out to me that I could be collecting unemployment checks. My morality pointed out to me that I should not be collecting unemployment checks.

I took a TB test today; I didn’t study, but I think I did well. The nurse didn’t do nearly as well as I: apparently, it’s difficult to poke me with a needle in such a manner that my blood doesn’t get all over my shirt. As she knew exactly how to get the stain out, I would imagine that it wasn’t the first time such a situation had transpired…

I know you were wondering: peroxide and saline; it worked like magic.

5 comments:

2 bees said...

Hey, I took a TB test on Wednesday...coincidental. I was surprised about the bleeding part. How in the world did she get it on your shirt??

Max said...

Ok, I confess: technically, I got the blood on my shirt. The nurse only poked me and forgot to put on a band-aid or apply pressure. It was actually me who walked away and didn't notice the bleeding and must have rubbed my shirt with my arm; I suppose I was too busy attempting to get my urine into a tiny cup.

2 bees said...

Okay then! (Ace Ventura head dip) Do you think they make the cup that small in order to make people humiliate themselves??? Surely they could give us a big container or one with a funnel and ask us only to fill it to a certain level, but no.

Max said...

No indeed.

Anonymous said...

Where's the unemployment here..........