Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yesterday, I received a letter from George Mason University in Washington D.C. According to the student volunteer who purportedly wrote the form letter, the dean thinks I’m very qualified. Apparently, I’d make a great student. The problem is, I’m not the junior in high school they think I am.

They gave me a top ten list of why I should visit the university. Number three was “parties.” Number eight was that I might meet a special someone and get a date. Perhaps I should send them a top ten list of why I shouldn't do my undergraduate work at George Mason. Number one would probably be the fact that I’ve already done my undergraduate work. Number six would probably be the fact that I don’t go to places that think I’m still a minor who might like Disney on Ice (number nine).

2 comments:

seshwan said...

That's hilarious. Oh, to be a junior in high school again.... But hey, aren't you going to include in your top ten list that you don't need to get a date, because you're married?!?

Max said...

I'm married?!?!?!?!?!?