Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Well, I've been forced to post... partly because of certain family members pressuring me (ahem...), and partly because of the quote below saying that I endorse whatever Max says about me as 100% accurate. This is simply not true. In response to his query about why I don't post very often, my exact words to him were: "You just sum it up so well". And you all know that I tend to ramble instead of paraphrase. But you asked for it, so here goes:
For the past few weeks, I've been working my tail off to stay two days ahead of the game at work. Despite my efforts, I always seem to be two days behind. This is partly due to the fact that I have a self/Max-imposed curfew of 5:15 pm, and also because pesky things like paperwork, irate parents and administrators take up my time and get me off track! Although I've been busy, I've been enjoying myself in the GrownUp World of Teaching. In fact, I've been looking forward to Friday when I'll get my first paycheck. I've also been getting to know my students better. I was so proud of them today when they all sat quietly in what I will call "The Most Boring Assembly Ever". Most of the other teachers in the room had to admonish and threaten their students for them to behave--but not me!
Well, I've probably rambled on long enough... See you in another few weeks!

~Sarah not Max

1 comment:

Max said...

P.S. Blah blah.