Tuesday, September 27, 2005

We didn’t have any barbiturates, so those were out of the question, and Sarah had a few qualms about bonking me with the hammer; thus, it appears I’m staying up all night, yet again. Yesterday, I attempted the “set an alarm and get up theory.” The problem I found with that was that I could just turn off my alarm. Once that happened, I naturally went back to sleep and didn’t get up until around 4:15 PM (and only then because Sarah was home from work and I was supposed to make dinner, which I did). The ensuing problem, of course, was that I’d slept for 13 hours and there was little chance I’d go back to sleep for at least16 hours, which, as any mathematician or 8 year-old could tell you, would be at 8 AM. It’s now 3:20, and I have a problem.

Sarah is sleeping fine (though probably not enough), and has lots to say to me about how things are going with her. On the other hand, dear family members, friends, and people I don't know, she refuses to talk directly to you. She did tell me to tell you, "whatever Max says is an absolutely, 100% accurate portrayal of reality."

1 comment:

Max said...

Har har.