Sunday, September 11, 2005

Today I walked down the street and rented a DVD. It was sort of like when an astronaut goes away from the ship on a spacewalk: I didn’t go farther than I had to, I accomplished a purpose, and I brought my own oxygen. Oh wait, I just used the air in the atmosphere to get my oxygen. That’s why I’m not becoming an astronaut: I like my air to be organic, because you’d never know if someone used steroids to grow the plants that produced your canned air. And then you’d be contaminated. (That was for you, Mom).

1 comment:

2 bees said...

Okay. Were you being sarcastic about the organic air? Because I think you were. And I was going to say something really nice about that run-on sentence in your previous post too, but now? No. I know when I've been slammed. I know when I've been slammed.(The previous comment should be read with the inflection and volume of Lucy in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" for proper understanding.)
One last comment--is "Jack in the Box" organic? I rest my case.