Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oddly, I managed to get up early today: you know, as might a normal person. I’m not really sure how it happened; I only slept for 5 hours, and I woke up before 6 AM feeling ready to go. Of course, I didn’t get out of bed for another hour, and, when I finally did, I didn’t really do anything for several hours (and by several, I mean all day). Astronauts are busy as beavers all day, aren’t they? Always fixing things, floating around, doing calculus and other such nonsense, and eating food from toothpaste tubes. Compared to them, I was a bum today: I probably only floated for about 10 minutes (it takes a lot more effort than you’d think, and I just didn’t have it in me), and I didn’t eat anything from a tube (unless you count the giant glob of toothpaste I accidentally swallowed…).

No comments: