Thursday, September 15, 2005

Life is strange when you spend most of your waking hours asleep (I recognize the absurdity of that comment is worthy of Berra-esk immortalization, but I stick to my guns: that’s what I meant). Today, for instance, having slept for the 12 previous hours, I woke at 1:30 PM, only because there were people yelling outside my bedroom window. After making the bed and pretending to clean the house, it was practically time to cook dinner. And so it comes to this: I’ve decided that the real world is like France: I’ve been there and will probably be back, but it’s really far away. Oh, and the people speak with accents.

1 comment:

2 bees said...

Next thing you know you will be going to the store so you will have someone to talk to and you will have to ask them what day it is so you can fill out your check. If this happens to you...rejoice! You will have reached a new milestone toward your goal of not becoming an astronaut.
Speaking of your other blog (I know we weren't, but now we are...see?)congrats on your test experience! I don't know about you, but if that were me, I would have to keep a pin handy so that my head wouldn't inflate and take me into space...but not becoming an astronaut is not a goal of mine, so I guess I don't need the pin.
Blessings to you and Sarah!
P.S. (Is ps-ing appropriate language for blogging?)Now I forgot what I was going to say! Oh, your dad doesn't sign his blog retorts, as you probably noticed. He said that you would be able to tell the difference between us by what we say. Is that true? Who is this?