Friday, September 09, 2005

Have you ever wondered what would happen if I started writing a sentence with the phrase “have you ever wondered what would happen if I started writing a sentence with the phrase”, but I didn’t actually have an end to my question so I just kept typing more and more words, which made less and less sense and eventually trailed off into some sort of run-on sentence that didn’t really look as if it would ever end unless I stopped typing what I was currently typing on a keyboard that I recently purchased as part of a computer bundle that I found at Best Buy, where I also found that I could buy the computer bundle and receive quite a bit of money back if I mailed in some rebates to a company that offered some sort of mail-in rebate that I don’t really understand but will try and take advantage of anyway but will probably end up not receiving a check in the mail like the salesperson at Best Buy suggested I would because he knew that I would buy the computer if he told me what he did because I was in need of a new computer and also like to find a good deal when I can but don’t want to have to do a lot of searching around for it because I don’t really have that much energy because I play basketball a lot on days like today, which are nice and sunny with just a slight breeze, which cools down the temperature through a process that I will not discuss now because it would take up too much of your precious time, and I don’t really want to take up too much of your precious time because I know that you have many, many important things to do, such as read run-on sentences that I write because I don’t have a job or anything better to do and really could keep this up for all eternity but won’t because I don’t want to set a record because then I would receive unwanted publicity that would make my life public and cause lots of people to bother me with things such as job offers that I don’t want because I’m taking some time off to write things such as stupid blogs with long, run-on sentences, which, if you’ll refer to far, far above is actually a question, so, perhaps, I should end it with a question mark, but I won’t right now because that would be too easy, and I hardly ever to things the easy way, except when I want to go to bed which I will probably do after I get done writing this sentence, which might not end unless I do something drastic?

No comments: